Cyber Security For Process Control Remote Oil & Gas Assets 2016
Marathon Petroleum, Chevron, Whiting Petroleum, BP, Apache Corporation And More Share Cost & Time Effective Strategies To Remote Oil & Gas Assets.
A result of the prolific use of automated mission critical equipment on remote assets in recent years has led to the need for cyber security systems and protocols to be addressed in full. The Cyber Security For Process Control Remote Oil & Gas Assets 2016 Initiative will therefore isolate common factors affecting operators at present to establish high quality solutions to cyber security for process control.
Cyber Security For Process Control Remote Oil & Gas Asset 2016 has been engineered to focus on delivering the full spectrum of cost and time effective strategies to secure industrial process control systems, remote assets and remote means of communication to identify and neutralize the true risks for cyber security to the industry.
You can download the brochure here for more information: http://bit.ly/1QA0V0H
Solutions Delivered Over The Two Day Conference Include:
- Robust E&P Strategies: Looking At Demonstrating Ways To Cost-Effectively Secure Networks, Remote Assets And Remote Means Of Communication Against Cyber Attacks
- What Are The True Risks That E&Ps Should Prepare For? Know When A $1 Million Spending On Defenses Is Justified On Assets Worth $100k
- Access Control: Understand High Quality Protocols To Control Access To PCN Systems And Harden Infrastructure Whilst Maintaining Easy Communication
- Sustainable Cyber Security Policies: Learn What Is Good Enough
Some Of The Industry Leading Speakers That Are Already Confirmed Include:
- Tony Caruso, Cyber Security Adviser, Apache Corporation
- Michael Lewis, Senior Security Strategist, Chevron
- Stuart Wagner, Director, IT Security & Compliance, Enterprise Products
- Nina Vajda, SCADA & Petroleum Consultant, Whiting Petroleum
- Cesar Felizzola, Automation Manager, DCP Midstream
- Mehmet Acar, Senior IOS Developer & Enterprise Mobility Professional, Turkish Petroleum Corporation
- Paul Anderson, SCADA Department Manager, Plains All American
- Keith Stouffer, Lead Authority For National Institute For Standards And Technology, National Institute For Standards And Technology
For more information: http://bit.ly/1QA0V0H